Photo Contest Rules
The red bullet in the form below (e.g. •) means we need your input to process your registration.
- Photos should be in JPG or PNG format and must be no more than 1200 pixels on longest side.
- Picture content shall relate to the upper Merrimack River (from Franklin to Bow) or its primary tributaries.
- Subject matter in the pictures should be scenic.
- The photos should have an accompanying caption but not on the photo itself.
- The person submitting the photos should keep a file or folder of their submissions.
- Each submitting contributor will be limited to a total of five pictures.
- No pictures will be accepted after the published deadline for submission.
- Permission must be granted to Upper Local River Local Advisory Committee to publish any photo submitted on its website. Permission for use in other venues will be requested from the submitter.
- All photo files names must include first and last name and number of photo entry (ex: pat-sidney-1.jpg)
- Winners will be selected by an impartial panel.
- Prizes will be awarded for first through fifth place.
Entry: Submit your photos by uploading them here. If necessary, submissions may be saved to a CD and forwarded to PO Box 3019, Boscawen, NH 03303. All entries must be submitted by October 31, 2010.